Thursday, February 12, 2009

Triangle Goes To PPWV

PPWV had their annual convention this past weekend, and Triangle was well represented. The PPWV President was, well, me, and four of our six judges were Triangle Members (Bill, Joan, Dave and Rich,) with one, Jerry Tomko, being an ex-member and old TIPP Party Legend. The sixth judge was from Kentucky, but we won't hold that against her.

Triangle Administrative Secretary Becky and 2nd VP Tammy were in my posse all weekend. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get two beefy guys in black suits and sunglasses to follow me around all weekend, but apparently we didn't have the budget for secret service agents. 

Congratulations to Gerry Solan, who won the Out Of State Best of Show Award, and to Mark, who received more bling from PPWV plus his Masters Degree this year.

Thank you for coming down to WV to support me. I love you all!!

Cheryl













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home